Welcome!

This blog is a sub blog from Glued My Fingers. It is to show the items in stock that are ready to be sold when you make an order. Any other items that are not in stock will be ordered upon request.

Currently we supply from Games Workshop, Privateer Press, Avatars of War, Flames of War, Gale Force 9, and The Army Painter. We sell at the lowest possible price in Malaysia too.

Look at the left column for WarHammer 40k products. Right Column for WarHammer Fantasy and other GW products.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More stock before I return to my hostel...

Just wanna announce that I'll be ordering quite a bulk this month so when I get back in my hostel I will have all the stock in there already.

What I will be ordering is:
Some Eldar stuff
Imperial Guard vehicles
Chaos Space Marines Stuff
Some Orky stuff
Maybe a box of Bloodletters
MAYBE some Tyranids just for fun

I don't really know what else to get, so if you want, let me know what you expect to get in the future so I can place the order and have them as stock.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online