Welcome!

This blog is a sub blog from Glued My Fingers. It is to show the items in stock that are ready to be sold when you make an order. Any other items that are not in stock will be ordered upon request.

Currently we supply from Games Workshop, Privateer Press, Avatars of War, Flames of War, Gale Force 9, and The Army Painter. We sell at the lowest possible price in Malaysia too.

Look at the left column for WarHammer 40k products. Right Column for WarHammer Fantasy and other GW products.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Designated order day.

Hi guys, to make things more organized and easier for everyone, I've designated Mondays as order days.

Meaning that I would compile everyone's orders throughout the week and on Mondays, I'll place the orders.

I made it so because it would be easier for me and I wouldn't have to make too many trips to the banks.

My supplier could send the orders out possibly on the same day of the order too. If Pos Malaysia doesn't screw up, the package might arrive on the same week, but it still depends on the traffic. It might take up to 3 weeks for the shipment to arrive.

Hope you guys could work with me on this.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online