Welcome!

This blog is a sub blog from Glued My Fingers. It is to show the items in stock that are ready to be sold when you make an order. Any other items that are not in stock will be ordered upon request.

Currently we supply from Games Workshop, Privateer Press, Avatars of War, Flames of War, Gale Force 9, and The Army Painter. We sell at the lowest possible price in Malaysia too.

Look at the left column for WarHammer 40k products. Right Column for WarHammer Fantasy and other GW products.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Line Breaker Squadron


I'm sure you guys recognize this box here, it has been out of production for a long time.

When I went through my supplier's inventory, I found these. I'm not sure if it's a joke or not, but I'll ask them whether they really have it.

Anyways, here is the content in the box:
3 Space Marine Vindicators
1 Vehicle Command Sprue
The price is at RM 350

Let me know if you're interested, then I'll get it from them if they still have it...
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online